Wednesday, November 16, 2005
As Emmy's World Turns....
Emmy keeps on amazing me every day. She is now tall enough to reach door knobs, if she stands on her tip-toes. Before long just a closed door will not keep her out. And... her hair is finally long enough to make pigtails. I did her hair this morning and it was so so cute! She had these cute little curly pigtails. :) I will have to take some pictures and post them. We went grocery shopping at Publix today and the cashier gave her a red helium balloon, which I tied to her wrist. She walked around with it on her arm all day. I had a meeting at work this afternoon, which I took her too, and I made her take it off in the car - and then the wind caught it and it blew away. Emmy waved at it as it flew up into the sky.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment