Wednesday, January 25, 2006

What's new with Emmy?

Since it has been a while since I wrote anything about my gorgeous baby, here is an update on Emmy:
1.) Just 3 weeks after tooth #2 appeared, #3 has popped out as well, and we think that #4 may be out soon too. Emmy will have a beautiful toothy smile very soon! It's about time!
2.) We had Emmy's 18 month pictures taken at Sears last weekend. Emmy was not very ccoperative. She did not want to sit still long enough to get her to smile - she was more interested in playing with all of the props in the room. We did get a couple of cute ones though. I will mail them out to everyone next week. If anyone out there who I do not normally send them to wants one, just let me know!
3.) Emmy's latest cute thing - if you tell her that something is hot, she blows on it. It started with her food, blowing on it to cool it off, but now she does it anytime she hears the word "hot". Like when I tell her the stove is hot, or the oven - she starts blowing on it. Very Cute.
4.) She is turning into a cartoon monster. She will actually watch cartoons now, and if you try to change the channel on the TV, she freaks out. Not that I want my kid addicted to TV, but this comes in kinda handy when I am trying to make dinner, or other kinds like that. :)
5. ) Oh! And one last cute thing she is doing - when we change her diaper, she wrinkles up her face and plugs her nose. Usually when she is poopy, we say "Eeewwwww..." and make a face, so she has picked that up. Pretty funny!

Have a good day everyone!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to see her next time you are in Michigan!

trudesign said...

Hahahaha, those are such cute things!