Thursday, May 18, 2006

Mother's Day Hailstorm

I am running a few days behind, but I just wanted to say that I had a great Mother's Day this past Sunday. Emmy got me a beautiful miniature rose plant and a cute butterfly windchime. I love them both, and it was very sweet of her to pick out such thoughtful gifts for her mommy. :)
Also, Emmy was dedicated at out church Sunday morning in their Baby Dedication Ceremony. It was very nice, and Emmy was given a neat certificate for her baby book.
Sunday night we got some bad thunderstorms - including the worst hailstorm I have ever seen. It wasn't very large hail, only about dime sized, but it was coming down in sheets, and there were piles of it everywhere. We got some good pictures - my parents' house didn't have any major damage, but other houses had broken windows and dents and holes in the siding of the houses.


No comments: