Friday, November 13, 2009

Happy Birthday to my Sweet Boy...

My little guy is turning 3 years old tomorrow... as always, I can't believe he is already turning 3. I have watched my cute, cuddly, chunky baby quickly grow into my sweet, kind-hearted, playful big boy. When I first learned we were having a boy, I wasn't really sure what to think. I knew nothing about little boys. I enjoyed my daughter so much, I couldn't imagine what it was going to be like having a boy. However, Baby Pooky quickly stole my heart and of course I cannot imagine life without him. He is about to become a big brother too - something I can't wait to see, I think he will be awesome! I love you Pooky Bear! You will always be my snugglebug!





Newborn Pooky - 1 week old

















6 months - happy baby!














My messy 1 year old cutie












Age 2 - so sweet!













Turning 3 - not a baby anymore..... (*sniff)













We had a unofficial birthday party for him yesterday morning with our playgroup friends. I say "unofficial" because I didn't really want to do a party, so we just had some friends over to play and eat cupcakes with us. 7 boys between the ages of 2-4 - craziness! Pooky had a blast, and even scored a few new cars and trucks!
Tomorrow on his real birthday, I am making him macaroni and cheese for dinner (at his request) and decorating a race car birthday cake... should be a good weekend! Happy birthday to my sweetheart!!

2 comments:

Chantelle @ photo mommy said...

Happy Birthday Pooky! WOW! 3 years old already. I remember when you were pregnant with him, Missy. =)

Kate said...

Happy Birthday little guy! I agree with Chantelle-I can't believe so much time has gone by...it seems like just yesterday!