Wednesday, May 05, 2010

First Cereal

I fed GB cereal for the first time tonight. He gobbled it right up. He cried in between bites because I wasn't feeding him fast enough.

Technically, this is not the first "real" food he has eaten. He has had little nibbles of this and that over the last month or so. A few weeks back, he ate a bunch of sweet potatoes off my plate and he loved it. Funny how with kid #3, I am so much more relaxed about stuff like this. With Emmy, I was following the parenting books word for word. I am very 'go with the flow' now. :)

1 comment:

Hyperactive Lu said...

He is just too cute! Glad he is liking the cereal. My kids have never liked the cereal, but no 3 gobbled it up too... and I agree, by no 3, you are quite laid back!! Maybe I am too laid back!