Well, I finally was brave enough to take all 3 of my kiddos to have their portraits done - it has been a while, and it always stresses me out when we do it. I also have not had any done with all 3 of them together. They turned out okay. Gummy Bear was not very cooperative - he would NOT smile! The older 2 were great though! Here are a few of the good ones (unedited).
P.S. We are headed to Michigan until mid-July! So excited about our trip!
I'm Missy, mommy to Emmy(8), Luke(6), Aiden(3), and Rachel (1). I am married to Ray. My husband and I were born and raised in a small town in Michigan, moved to South Carolina for 6 years, and now just recently moved back to our hometown. I love my family, I love to eat, like to do laundry, wish I could sew, and I am always ready for naptime. My life is crazy busy and I love it that way! ............................................
Why Bees and BooBoos? Those were two of Emmy's favorite words around the time I started this blog... seemed appropriate. :)
3 comments:
The last pic is precious!
Oh my goodness! GB is so big!! They are beautiful!
I love the pics Missy. They are soooo cute!
Post a Comment