Friday, September 17, 2010

Emmy's Writing

I love, love, love seeing Emmy's schoolwork, especially now that they are doing so much writing. I wanted to post a few of the cute things that she has written lately, because otherwise I will forget. And they are way too cute to forget. :)

Yesterday, she brought home a worksheet about her favorite foods. Here are a few things that she wrote:
"I like apples because they are good and chrunshe".
"Pennibutter is good on samwichs and spons" (spoons).
"Frot Rollups are my very fravrit and very good".

Also, she got a new journal with a lock on it from Book Fair (a present from Grandma Noski - she loves it, thank you). She told me that it is called a "Dairy". And she went on and on to Pooky about how he wasn't allowed to read it, and if he ever found it, he needed to come and tell her right away. :)

And right now one of her favorite snack are bagels. Pronounced like "bag". LOVE it.

1 comment:

Laura Marchant said...

I love this. I love the way kids write. It's just such a cool way to see how their little brains are working.