Needless to say, the whole state is practically shut down. Schools were canceled, and even Ray's office is closed today because of the weather! Now it is sleeting, which should be lovely on top of the snow covered roads.
We all went out this morning to play. The kids lasted about 15 minutes before they got cold. I think part of the problem is that we don't have proper snow gear. :( I did take Aiden out this time, his first time "playing" in the snow. He wasn't too sure!

Now that we have seen snow twice this year.... is it Spring yet? I am ready for the warm weather to come back!
P.S. Thanks once again to my computer smart husband, Ray, for updating the photos on my header. They were old! Now, you get to see more recent, cute faces of my darling kiddos. :)


3 comments:
It still cracks me up when your state shuts down over such a little bit of snow! =)
haha! 8 inches here so far and it's still coming! Love the photo!
We sure enjoyed the snow, too! Can't believe how big gummy is!!!
Post a Comment