2 weeks ago - hiking adventure ~

Aiden and a stick :)

I love this one!

Pretty picture - Emmy was happy to be wearing her special hiking camo shirt ;)

A big leaf
_______________________________________________
Next, camping at Lake Murray ~ weather was in the mid 80's Friday and Saturday. The kids spent a lot of time riding bikes, playing in the freezing cold lake (but they are swimming in March, so we really can't complain!), and hanging out with friends who came along with us. Saturday night we braved out some big thunderstorms in our tent, and Aiden came down with a fever, resulting in a kind of crummy end to our weekend. Overall though, a fun time.

Crazy kids

Luke and his bike

I attempted to be a photographer this weekend and took a bunch of pictures with Ray's fancy camera - I like this one of Ray and Luke! Of course it helps that Ray edited them. ;)

My Aiden and me - before he got sick. Sweet boy.

Daddy and Baby Boy

I took this photo too. I am good.

Our campsite, obviously
We are already planning our next camping trip. Should be a good time!


1 comment:
Wowzers, look at all the fun you and the Littles have been having! Love the pics, especially the swing and splashing lake. :)
Post a Comment