I have so many pictures to share! We went to Michigan for 2 weeks over the 4th of July. It really was a great trip. The very long drive went wonderfully with our 3 small kiddos. The Michigan weather was gorgeous, and we spent lots of time outside, chasing fireflies, hanging out at the beach, and having bonfires. And of course we were able to visit lots of friends and family. We were sad to come home - and hopefully we will back there very soon! ;)
The first pictures I am posting are from my grandmother's 90th birthday party, which was the first weekend we were there. Ray is still working on editing the other photos, so I will post more later!

The party :)

My grandma with all the grandkids

Lukey!

My sister and me

Grandma and Emmy

My Dad with an upside down Aiden

My grandma, mom, sister

My grandma with her 3 daughters (my mom on the right)

Aiden :)
No comments:
Post a Comment