I will update with some new pictures of our new place soon!
Tuesday, November 22, 2011
Moved Back to the Mitten
Just over 2 weeks ago, we moved back to Michigan. It has been a very crazy time, getting everything settled, unpacked, and organized, but we are finally getting there! The kids did great with the move, and the long drive up here. Luke and Emmy are loving their new classes at school, and Luke is happy at home with me. :) Ray's new job is going well. We love our new house, and it feels really good to be back "home" again! A couple of pics from moving day:

I will update with some new pictures of our new place soon!
I will update with some new pictures of our new place soon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Glad to have you back! =) We'll have to get together sometime!
Post a Comment