Monday, December 19, 2011

Happy Birthday Aiden!

Our little Aiden turned 2 years old yesterday!















We had Ray's parents over for pizza and cake, and of course, presents. I would say it was a successful party for our little guy. He loved his new toys he received, and he even blew out his own candle on the cake. :)
Aiden is such a sweetie! He still loves to snuggle, and like his older brother, loves any kind of car, truck, tractor, or train. He still loves Lightning McQueen and Thomas the Train. He runs around and plays all day, and I love seeing my two boys playing together now. He loves to look for trains going by on the nearby railroad tracks. He has really started talking more over the past couple of months, and I can finally now usually figure out what he is trying to say.
We love our Aiden!

No comments: