Is it really already the end of June?? My most favorite holiday is
coming up in just over a week - I can't wait! We have been having fun
so far this summer, and I have lots of random pics from the past several
weeks I wanted to post. There are a bunch from our trip to Chicago that we took over Memorial Day weekend - I have lots of photos from that weekend that still need to be edited, so more to come. I tried to put them in order but Blogger is being difficult, so they are all random ;)
 |
| Rachel at our Memorial Day weekend cookout |
 |
| Luke, sitting with my dad on Uncle Brian's motorcycle |
|
 |
| Emmy, Slip n slide fun in Chicago |
|
 |
| Aiden and his puppy friend |
|
 |
| Swimming :) |
|
 |
| Aiden, mowing the lawn with Grandpa Koerner |
|
 |
| Aiden, watching Luke's t-ball game |
|
 |
| We made lots of homemade strawberry jam |
 |
| Strawberry picking with our friends - where those strawberries for the jam came from! |
|
 |
| Luke, in Chicago, riding the train :) |
|
 |
| More slip n slide fun in Chicago |
|
 |
| mmm, Aiden loves his ice cream - at the local car show |
|
 |
| Emmy and Luke love their ice cream too! |
 |
| Sleepy Rachel :) |
|
No comments:
Post a Comment