I wanted to post an update about our little cutie pie. Rachel is now 3 1/2 months and getting big very fast! She is getting adorable chunky rolls all over, she smiles and "talks" a lot, and has big beautiful blue eyes like her older sister. I have no idea what she weighs now, I will find out at her 4 month check up on the 22nd, but I think about 13 lbs. I am still breast feeding her, and she does love to eat - hence those cute baby fat rolls. :) She sleeps in 4-5 hours increments at night and usually takes 2 or 3 naps a day. She loves to watch her older siblings running around and they can always make her smile. A few photos Ray snapped today:
Friday, August 10, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
oh my goodness! I am so behind-congrats on another beautiful baby!
Post a Comment