Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Happy Birthday Luke!

Our Lukey Bear turns 6 years old today!















He has a couple of his neighbor friends coming over after school to celebrate with Transformers-decorated cupcakes, the our family is coming for pizza and more cupcakes later.  I also made him special Rice Krispie treats to take to school (he is going to be on sugar overload later!).

Luke is such a sweet boy!  I love watching him with his sisters and brother - he is an awesome big brother.  He loves to help me with whatever I am doing.  He loves to draw and color.  He is a great dancer, he loves to ride his bike, and he is just so much fun to be around.  I can't wait to see what the future holds for our little guy.  We love you Luke!  I hope you have a wonderful birthday!

Lukey @ 6 months - love that face!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Lukey! We love and miss you! Hope you had a great day.


Love
Grandma and Grandpa Noski