Emmy has been asking to go ice skating for a while. We went once a couple of years back when we lived in SC, but haven't gone since. This past weekend, Ray took Luke to Chicago for his special Father-Son trip (more on that later!), plus Saturday was a lovely, sunny winter day - I thought it was a great time to take Emmy out for a special afternoon. We dropped the 2 younger kids off at Grandpa's, and we went ice skating! We have a nice outdoor skating rink nearby. I like to skate - I am not particularly good, but it is fun. Emmy did amazing this time! By the end, she was skating as well as me. We even had a "race" before we left and she beat me! We also enjoyed some hot chocolate and snuggles - it was so nice to spend some one-on-one time with my girl.
Monday, February 11, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment