Our little princess is already 1 year old! As I always am with my kids, I am amazed at how fast this past year has gone. It has been a crazy busy year - 4 kids has been tough! It is getting easier as Rachel gets older though, and now she is at a fun age. She is mostly a happy baby now. She smiles and laughs all the time. She loves to play with her toys, and she adores her older siblings. She isn't quite walking yet, but cruising around very well on the furniture, so I think it should be soon! At her 1 year checkup this morning she weighed just over 20 lbs. She really isn't huge, but has adorable roly poly arms and legs!
I'm Missy, mommy to Emmy(8), Luke(6), Aiden(3), and Rachel (1). I am married to Ray. My husband and I were born and raised in a small town in Michigan, moved to South Carolina for 6 years, and now just recently moved back to our hometown. I love my family, I love to eat, like to do laundry, wish I could sew, and I am always ready for naptime. My life is crazy busy and I love it that way! ............................................
Why Bees and BooBoos? Those were two of Emmy's favorite words around the time I started this blog... seemed appropriate. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment