Tomorrow, Emmy, my mom, and I are going to visit my sister in St. Augustine, FL. I am really looking forward to this trip - I have not been down there yet, and I really have not been away from SC since we moved here, with the exception of our quick trip to Michigan for Francy's wedding. I can't wait to go to the beach and go shopping with my mom and sister!
Then, 2 days after we return to home, Ray, Emmy, my dad, and I are taking a quick trip up to Michigan to do some house things - trying to get that stupid house up there to sell! So, overall, I will be quite busy over the next couple of weeks, but it should be fun.
Tuesday, April 25, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
OHH! I'd love to see you when you're in Michigan...maybe a quick lunch? Let me know!
Post a Comment