Sunday, April 16, 2006

Happy Easter!


Ray, Emmy, and I had a great Easter weekend! We took Emmy to our neighborhood Easter Egg Hunt and Emmy got to see the Easter Bunny. We decorated eggs at home, and the Easter Bunny made a visit to our house last night and left Emmy a basket with crayons, a puzzle, a paint book, a purse, and candy. We also went to our church this morning for an inspiring Easter service. So, we were all very busy and had a lot of fun.
Ray has more Easter pictures on his blog - www.koernerville.blogspot.com
I would do more but it is taking forever!

On a side note, we have nicknamed new baby "Blob", since that is what he/she looked like at the ultrasound a couple of weeks ago. I am feeling incredibly nauseaus all day every day, just like last time, which is not fun, but hopefully it is a sign of a healthy, normal pregnancy. We are still very nervous, but hopefully I will feel a little more assured after my 12 week appointment in a couple of weeks.

1 comment:

trudesign said...

What a cute family!!