Just a quick note to say that we did have a great 4th of July weekend. We went to fireworks Monday night at Fort Jackson, which was fun. Emmy really got into sparklers this year. On Monday we also drove over to Charleston for the day and went to the beach. Otherwise we were still recovering from vacation so we spent a lot of time relaxing! My 20 week OB appt and ultrasound is scheduled for tomorrow! Hopefully Baby Blob will cooperate and we can find out if it is a boy or girl blob. I will let everyone know.... :)


2 comments:
funny how you mentioned (hopefully)finding out whether baby Blob is a boy or girl...I was going to ask you if you knew...
so, what are you hoping for, a boy?
or are you neutral?
ahhh...boys are pretty easy...remember, I had mine first. They are a lot of fun (I'm sure Ray would love it!)
Post a Comment