Thursday, July 20, 2006

Sick baby

Emmy has been sick the past 2 days - she woke up from her nap on Tuesday with a fever, and later, her nose started running, and she has a bit of a cough. We have been really lucky - she has only been mildly sick just once or twice in the past year, but I just hate seeing my little Peanut feeling so miserable. I am blaming the sickness on the snot-faced little boy who coughed in her face at church last Sunday - but what can you do? :) She does seem to be feeling a bit better this morning.
As far as Baby Luke goes, he is having a grand time bouncing on my bladder and doing kickboxing at 3:00 am. And my belly is fricken huge already... I will have to take some belly shots this weekend to post.
Emmy's 2nd birthday is next week.... I can't believe that she is already turning 2. I miss my little tiny baby... although I love her as a toddler even more.

2 comments:

trudesign said...

Aww feel better Emmers!!!!

photomommy said...

They do grow up fast don't they? Taylor just celebrated her 3rd b-day...I looked at pictures from her second b-day and she has gone from looking like a baby, to a little girl.

I'll have to post some of them...