This past weekend we returned from our annual extended family vacation. This year, a large group from Ray's family stayed in Lake Anna, VA for a week. It was a beautiful area, we all had a good time, and I have a ton of photos of everyone sitting around, playing cards, doing nothing - but here are a few of the more interesting ones. :)

This is the house we stayed at - plenty of room for the 15 or so people who were there.

The lake out back, complete with a fishing dock and kayaks. It was a bit swampy, but there was a nice beach for swimming not too far away that I took the kids to.

Daddy "swimming" with the kiddos in the hot tub

Pooky hanging out with Aunt Noodle

Emmy, ready to go fishing with Daddy

Aunt Janet and Aunt Nancy

Cute baby! Ray's cousin Alexa's little guy, Xander.

Emmy with Xander

Close up Pooky.

Everyone together on the last day. Pooky was mad and I look exceptionally large at 18 weeks along. :)
Fun times, but good to be home!
3 comments:
Wow, that house & lake out back looked really beautiful! Glad you all had a great time!
Fun! You look very cute! I expect to see more belly pics in the future!
Looks like a fun vaaction! It seems like it was relaxing!
Post a Comment