Happy birthday Emmy! I cannot believe that 5 years have gone by already. You have become a beautiful child, you are still my sunshine, and I love you so very very much! :)
I'm Missy, mommy to Emmy(8), Luke(6), Aiden(3), and Rachel (1). I am married to Ray. My husband and I were born and raised in a small town in Michigan, moved to South Carolina for 6 years, and now just recently moved back to our hometown. I love my family, I love to eat, like to do laundry, wish I could sew, and I am always ready for naptime. My life is crazy busy and I love it that way! ............................................
Why Bees and BooBoos? Those were two of Emmy's favorite words around the time I started this blog... seemed appropriate. :)
8 comments:
Happy Birthday to Emmy! I'm glad you guys had a great time on your vacation too. I've heard Lake Anna is great.
Happy Birthday Emmy!
Frick turns 5 in Nov. I think I am going to cry.
Happy Birthday, Emmy!!! I can't believe it was 5 years ago that we all got to meet you for the first time!
PS. Stevie and Danny say happy birthday too!
She's a beautiful girl! Five years old, a whole hand! Yay!
Happy Birthday Emmy!! It doesn't seem possible that 5 years have gone by so fast. You will be starting school soon. What a big girl you are.
Love you lots-
Grandmom & Grandpa Noski
Happy Belated Birthday Emmy, she is such a princess
Happy 5th Birthday! Love looking at how she has grown.
What cute pics! :) I love how you did a pic every year!
Post a Comment