Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Still Pregnant...

Well, I am 39 weeks, 3 days, and still pregnant and miserable. I have one last check at my OB tomorrow morning, then I am scheduled to be induced on Friday - so at this point, it is looking like that is how it is going to go. I may be absent for a bit (although I think I still have one scheduled post coming up), so Merry Christmas everyone! I will try to at least post a quick birth announcement next week! :)

5 comments:

Mandy said...

Good luck! :)

Andrea said...

Aww, I totally remember how LOOOONG those last few weeks are!!! I'll be there again too in a few months time I guess! I hope baby comes soon though...can't wait to hear the announcement!! :)

Amanda-The Family News! said...

I have been thinking of you and will continue to do so - this sure has been the month of babies!!!! Prayers for a smooth and quick delivery-

Laura Marchant said...

Ok, I think I remember making a prediction here and as I can see I was way off, lol.

Ashlee said...

bless your heart...it won't be long, though!
Praying for you, girl!