Saturday, January 02, 2010

Catching up a bit...


Well, the holidays are over, we have had a great couple of weeks - enjoying our new little guy and having fun with friends and family. We had a nice Christmas. The kids were spoiled rotten. We spent the morning at home. Ray's mom and sister were here, which was great. In the afternoon, we headed over to my parents' house for dinner. Baby Gummy is still a great baby - sleeping and eating well, rarely fussy - so far, so good.
Emmy goes back to school on Monday, which even though she is a big help, I think she is ready to go back. Ray's mom is staying with us for a couple more weeks, and I am still doing daycare for now - giving it time to see if I can handle all of these kids.
That's it for now - my parents and family friends are headed over this afternoon, and Ray is cooking up a large chunk of meat for dinner... but we are all here, doing well, happy to be a family of 5. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful picture of your kiddos. I'm glad to hear that the little one is still being such a good baby for you. I hope that continues.

Ashlee said...

Such a sweet picture. Glad to hear that everyone had a great Christmas! Look forward to seeing more pictures of that sweet baby!!!