Wednesday, July 28, 2010

My Baby Girl is 6!

Yesterday was Emmy's 6th birthday. I am not even going to babble on about how I can't believe how quickly she has grown and all that stuff. I will say that Emmy is such an awesome kid - she is kind to others, she is so creative and artistic (didn't get that from me!), she is very loving, and she is beautiful. :) I love my Emmy!

This past weekend, she had a small birthday party. I let her choose 3 friends to invite to Cici's Pizza for dinner, then the girls, plus their families, came to our house for swimming and cake and ice cream. I think she had fun, which is all that really matters, and I hope our guests enjoyed themselves as well.


Blowing out her candle!










Gummy Bear with Aunt KiKi










Pooky and his friend











Puppy Dog cupcakes. :)










Presents!










The girls swimming at our house










My mom and sister at CiCi's

1 comment:

Hyperactive Lu said...

What a sweet blog post! Looks like the party was a hit! And the cupcakes..super cute!!! :) Happy 6 to your sweet girl!