
So, I meant to post an update about my super cute boy a couple of weeks ago, and now he is more like almost 8 months. Anyways.... he just needs to stop growing! He is no longer a "little" baby!
He is sitting, crawling, pulling himself up to a standing position - which gives me the feeling he will be walking pretty soon, early just like his older brother!
He weighs about 20 lbs now. He is quickly outgrowing his size 6-9 months clothes. He is all over the place, getting into everything, and it has been a challenge to make sure Emmy and Luke's toys with all those little pieces stay upstairs and out of Gummy's mouth. He is still a happy guy, and usually pretty easy going.
He loves to eat - I am making all of his baby food this time around, instead of using the jarred stuff, and he loves it. Still no teeth. He likes giving us big sloppy kisses. He has been saying "dadadada" a lot. He has said "mama" once or twice - not directed at me, but I love to hear it!
Slow down little guy! I am not ready for you to grow up just yet!
(awesome photo credit to my SIL Stevie. I love this one!)


No comments:
Post a Comment