This early Spring weather has been just awesome here in S.C.! We had such a nice time a few weeks ago at Congaree that we decided to take another day trip - this time we drove about an hour north to Landsford Canal State Park. Like I mentioned, the weather was fabulous, so we had a picnic, the kids played on the playground, and we went for a hike (and Lukey fell in the river). And of course I have great pictures to share! Very fun day! :)
I'm Missy, mommy to Emmy(8), Luke(6), Aiden(3), and Rachel (1). I am married to Ray. My husband and I were born and raised in a small town in Michigan, moved to South Carolina for 6 years, and now just recently moved back to our hometown. I love my family, I love to eat, like to do laundry, wish I could sew, and I am always ready for naptime. My life is crazy busy and I love it that way! ............................................
Why Bees and BooBoos? Those were two of Emmy's favorite words around the time I started this blog... seemed appropriate. :)
1 comment:
Great photos!!!! I love the family one and yes, we are so ready for spring too! :)
Post a Comment