Luke's favorite things to do right now: playing computer games, watching Wild Kratts on PBSkids, playing with his friend A.J., coloring, playing MarioKart on the Wii, Thomas the Train, eating macaroni and cheese.
Does not like: any vegetable - we struggle with getting him to eat them every single day.
He is eligible for 4K at our school this fall, since he won't be old enough for regular kindergarten until the following year. He has to be tested first, and if he does well, he probably will not get in - there is limited space, and they take the kids who really need to extra help first. His test date is next week, so we will see if he gets in - I am hoping he does, because I know he would love it. I think he gets bored here sometimes, so 4K would be a wonderful transition for starting regular school.
I think he is average-sized for his age - wearing size 4T clothes. He weighs just under 40 pounds. He is a smart kid. He knows all the basic preschool skills like his letters and colors. He can count to 100, he can write his first name, and he knows how to spell his last name. As much as I love how smart he is, I really want him in that 4K program, and I realize that he may not get in because of this. :( We will just have to wait and see!
I love my Lukey! He is such a kind, caring, loving boy!


No comments:
Post a Comment