Now that I don't work full time anymore, Labor Day weekend isn't quite so exciting - I used to love having that extra day off work! However, I do get to spend more time with Ray since he will be home. This weekend, we will be going to Myrtle Beach with my parents for a nice getaway - we really have not gone anywhere since we have moved down here. I am really looking forward to it - it will be Emmy's first time at the beach! I am spending the day today packing and getting everything in order for our trip. Ray also has a baseball game tonight. His first game was last Friday. I like to watch them play, but it really made me wish that I could play! Just let me hit the ball a few times and I will be happy... of course, if I were to hit the ball, then I would have to run... and that would not be ugly. :)
Everything with my job is going great! I do like waitressing - I am making pretty good money, and it is sort of mindless - I am happy not to have all of the responsibility that I had before, at least for now. Maybe in a few years after Emmy is older I will go back to the hospital setting.
Happy Labor Day weekend!!!!
Friday, September 02, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Have fun at the beach! Where is your tv/movie trivia? You missed it yesterday, I was waiting because you like the same shows I do! :)
Post a Comment