Monday, August 29, 2005
Finally....Walking!!
Guess who is finally walking! Emmy is walking all over the place. She still loses her balance sometimes, but she is doing so awesome! I am so proud! :) She is also getting into more things than ever - yesterday, she found a little rocking chair that my mom has sitting in the corner of the entryway. Emmy tossed the 2 dolls that were sitting in it aside, and proceeded to climb right into the chair and sit down! It was so cute! She was happy sitting it it and rocking for quite a while, until she discovered that standing up in the chair was even more fun... which I wouldn't let her do, so when I finally had to take the chair away, she nearly threw a temper tantrum. I am pretty sure that I will have my hand full for quite a while!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
That is so cute, I can't wait to see her walk!!! I need to webcam you so I can see it! I'm so proud too!
Post a Comment