Thursday, December 15, 2005
The Terrible Two's Already?
So I thought that I still had a good six months before I really had to worry about this, but Emmy is getting to be SO difficult! Of course she is into everything, and she likes to explore, she likes to climb, and she gets frustrated easily when she wants something that she can't have. It is even worse when we go out shopping now. I have so many errands to run to finish my Christmas shopping and Emmy is making it impossible to get anything done! Today we went to Sam's Club, where she fussed and cried almost the whole time because I had her strapped into the seat on the shopping cart. So finally I let her sit in the basket part of the cart, but she wouldn't sit down and kept trying to fall out on her head. I really can't be mad at her, I know that she is trying to be independent and she loves to run around, but I can't even get my shopping done!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment