
Ray and I spent a few hours driving around today, mostly because we had nothing better to do today. :) Emmy fell asleep in her carseat - and she looked pretty funny! Luckily, Ray had his camera and was able to snap a couple of pictures - priceless - the mouth hanging open, the pink cookie on her face, 1 pigtail in (that is why her hair is sticking up in the back). Anyways, we had a lovely Saturday. We went out for breakfast at the Original Pancake House and I got yummy Swedish pancakes with lingonberries (my absolute favorite). Later in the day we went to Finlay Park in downtown Columbia, which is beautiful. Of course Emmy got to play on the slide and run around, which she loved. It was a perfect sunny day, although a bit windy. I think that Spring is coming soon! (haha all of you people up north!) ;)


No comments:
Post a Comment