Saturday, February 17, 2007

Creepy Car

Emmy got this Fisher Price musical car for her 1st birthday - and she still loves to play with it. She scoots around the house, pushing all of the buttons and switches, and it plays little sounds and music.
This morning, Emmy and Daddy went out to get the newspaper from the driveway, so the house was quiet for a minute. Then, I heard music playing from Emmy's room. It was the car. Playing music all by itself. I thought that maybe something fell on it or something, until it did it again.
"Vroom, Vroom! Driving is fun!" the car said in a happy voice.
I was a bit freaked out. The car is possessed. Or we have a ghost or something.
After thinking about it logically, I think that it is because the batteries are dying. I remember it doing crazy things last time the batteries were going dead. Even so, it was a bit creepy...

No comments: