Thursday, December 06, 2007

Chistmas List

Emmy has just 1 thing on her Christmas list.

A Xylophone.

Now, she has one of those green caterpillar xylophone/piano toys, but she has informed me that it is a baby toy for her brother, and she wants a real one. And where she got this idea, I have no idea.

Right... so now I am trying to find a xylophone for my 3 year old, that is sturdy and inexpensive, but not a baby toy. I did find a few on Amazon, so it won't be as hard as I originally thought. Why can't she just want something normal, like a new baby doll??

3 comments:

MamaGeek @ Works For Us said...

I'm pretty sure it's because she's either a genius or a musician and likely BOTH! So cute, no?

Be glad she didn't want a grand piano! :)

trudesign said...

hahaha, that is adorable! it's in her blood!

photomommy said...

That is cute, but what an odd thing to ask for.:)