Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Christmas at the Zoo

Last night, we went to our local zoo for their annual Christmas Lights celebration. We had a lot of fun, the lights were pretty, and the kids got to see Santa. This was Emmy's very first time seeing Santa - and she did awesome! She climbed right up in his lap and told him exactly what she wanted, and smiled for a quick picture. I also got a picture of Luke in Santa's lap. Emmy also had a lot of fun dancing around in the "snow" - which was actually soap foam blowing around. But, it is probably the closest thing she will see to snow until we go to Michigan (did I mention that it has been in the 80's all week??) Anyway, it was a fun evening.



Pretty lights!













Lights on palm trees













Emmy riding the carousel with Daddy














My big girl! "I want a xylophone!"













Pooky!

No comments: