I am starting to feel a bit better. The nausea is still there, but it doesn't seem to be bothering me all day like it was before. My 12 week OB appointment is next week so I am praying for healthy growth and a strong heartbeat! I feel huge already - I am well into my maternity clothes, even though I have actually lost 4 pounds (having no appetite will do that to you!).
And it is super hot outside - going out there now to fill up our little plastic pool in the driveway for the kids to play!
Finally, a couple of random pictures - the first is our garden which has grown tremendously and we should have fresh veggies very soon! The second one is our pretty backyard and back porch - everything looks so nice and green and my flowers and plants are doing well! Happy summer!


9 comments:
WOW, you have a fabulous yard!!! I love the porch and the trees!! Seriously a great view!
Hope things slow down a bit and you feel better. Have a good appt next week too!
Nice! Your back yard look exactley like my friends! :)
Glad you are feeling better. :)
Awww, I hope you feel better soon. Hopefully this trimester will be the only one you feel this bad. Poor thing.
Your back yard looks FABULOUS!
wow - your garden looks great! Ours is still just getting started. Not what we'll get this year...
glad you're feeling a little better! love the pics!
Your backyard is beautiful! Can't wait to hear about your OB appt.
Your yard is gorgeous! I need to work on our garden still. I'm aching to plant loads of tomatoes!
Wow! Congrats (I know I'm late) on your third PG!! I hope you feel a whole lot better soon! It's really HOT here too and I'm due in 19 days!
Post a Comment