Monday, August 03, 2009

Emmy's 5th Birthday

As I already mentioned, my princess turned 5 last week. On her actual birthday, last Monday, we went out to dinner at Red Robin (her choice) with my parents and sister, then came back to our house for cake and a few presents.



With her special birthday princess hat. :)












Rainbow cake, made by me - not my best work, but she loved it - which is all that really matters.



Singing happy birthday!








Then, this past weekend we had her party. We had it at the YMCA with all of her friends. This is the first "big" party she has had, and she was SO excited!



Musical chairs









More cake and ice cream











Opening presents









Swimming!










Pooky and his friend











Ray with our darling kiddos. :)

5 comments:

Kim said...

Happy Birthday! I love the cake, you did a good job! Cute pics!

Izzy, Emmy 'N Alexander said...

Happy Birthday Emilee! I LOVE the cake! You did great.

Kate said...

Looks like fun! They look like good little swimmers too!

Hyperactive Lu said...

What precious pics! Glad she had a great birthday! Oh and you did a GREAT job on the cake! Looks just like the cake in the Wilton Class no 1. :)

Laura McIntyre said...

It all looks like great fun ,cake looks really tasty. I think you done a great job