Monday, August 17, 2009

1st Day of Kindergarten

She has been gone for less than an hour and I miss her already.

So does Pooky. We got home, and the first thing he said was "I need my Emmy."

She did great though! Ran in there, sat on the big rug with the other kids and started looking at the books. She hardly even looked up when we left.

I can't wait for 2:45.

6 comments:

The Harris Family said...

What an exciting day for you all!!

Laura Marchant said...

Oh first day jitters are always the best!

Kim said...

Aw! so glad she got off to a good start! :)

Andrea said...

She looks so grown-up!! How did the day go? Is she still excited to go back? Stevie goes back on Sept. 8th....

Andrea said...

Awww...she's adorable! I'm glad she had fun and was excited about it! :)

Anonymous said...

I'm already dreading this day...but she doesn't look like she was! You look gorgeous and congrats on the BOY!!!