Saturday, January 09, 2010

My Sleepy Wrap!


A few weeks back, I purchased a Sleepy Wrap from my bloggy friend Amber at Heavenly Hold. I am LOVING it. I have never used any sort of wrap or sling before and was pretty clueless when I first started looking - but she was awesome and gave me a couple of recommendations. Thank you Amber! I have used the wrap a lot - it is great when our little gummy bear gets fussy - usually he settles down within a minute or two after I put him in. I have also been wearing him while shopping - very nice because 1.) I don't have to haul his car seat around and 2.) It keeps nosy shoppers away from my tiny baby - you know, the ones who walk past you in the store and stop and oogle over your tiny newborn. I don't always mind, because he is stinkin cute and all, but it is a germy world and the middle of cold and flu season - stay away from my baby! :)

Anyways, I just wanted to show off my cool wrap. He is sleeping in the wrap, so you can't really see him. It kinda feels like I am pregnant again. :) We are all still doing great, not much extra time right now. Baby Gummy is 3 weeks old already... need to post some new pictures!

And check out Heavenly Hold - these wraps are definitely worth it!!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I had a Moby wrap which is basically the same thing and LOVED that thing for the reasons all the reasons you said. Love the don't touch my baby reason most of all. ;) I'm a bit of a germaphobe. I think they are also great because you can get a lot accomplished having the baby in there as there is more support than a sling and you feel they are really really secure without always feeling you should have a hand resting on them. :) Enjoy the snuggles!

Mandy said...

I love my Sleepy Wrap, too. :) LOVE LOVE LOVE it!!

Hyperactive Lu said...

I love mine!!!! Such a cute pic and TOTALLY agree- stay away from newborns!!! HA!!

Kirsetin Morello said...

Awww, where were these things when I had a baby? We were still strapping him into the baby Bjorn, which wasn't bad but the wrap looks a bit more comfy!

I love your Christmas photo, too - they are all so cute. Happy New Year, for sure!

Ashlee said...

I really like this! I had a sling that I used with Tucker (my 2nd) and he absolutely loved it! I havent used it recently because he likes to be crawling around now...oh they grow wa to fast! Snuggle him while you can. I would have loved having this so others wouldn't have been all in my babies face in the store like you explained! No need for all those germies!

Anonymous said...

How sweet! I am SO glad that you're getting good use out of it...you look like a pro!!

So excited to see the three week pics, too...you're looking great! Congrats again and THANK YOU for the free PR!!