
Poor little kiddo fell and broke his wrist last night. :( Quick story - He was just running around playing in the living room, went to kick a ball, missed, fell, broken wrist.
I actually thought he was okay. We put some ice on it, he could still move it around, and after a while he was playing and acted fine. Put him to bed, 2 hours later he woke up screaming in pain. I noticed it was starting to look swollen and a little black and blue, so I took him up to ER - at midnight. Got his x-ray, the doctors said it is a very small fracture in his wrist. Went to the orthopedic doctor today and got his cast. He only needs the cast for a couple of weeks, so hopefully soon he will be as good as new. :)


No comments:
Post a Comment