Wednesday, March 15, 2006

dub-a-dub-a-dub


This past weekend was my birthday weekend (happy birthday to me!). I had a great time and I recieved wonderful gifts - a sewing machine from Ray and Emmy (so that I can try to be crafty!) a new camera from my parents (wasn't I just saying that I needed a new camera?), sewing accessories from Aunt Janet and Ray's parents (and 2 scrapbook/photo albums and a beautiful sarong) , a Flager College shirt from my sister, and a sewing book from Stevie. I loved everything - thank you everyone for making my birthday so special!
Emmy also loved my birthday - she oohed and aahed over the balloons and streamers, she helped me open presents, and she got to eat cake! We also went out to dinner at Macaroni Grill, which was delicious. This picture was taken on my new camera while we were waiting for a table. Also I wanted to mention that the temps were in the 80's that day - beautiful!
Emmy's favorite babble right now is dub-a-dub-a-dub. It is very funny. She says it all the time, while she is playing, eating, bathing.

No comments: