On December 18, 1999, seven years ago today, Ray and I were married. And now here we are - it has not always been easy, but for some reason everything has always worked out.
We own our own home, Ray has a successful career, and I now get to stay at home and raise our 2 beautiful children. We have wonderful friends and family, and a great church family. We are incredibly lucky to have such a happy life together.Ray - I still love you more than anything, and thank you for everything. You are my best friend, and you still make me laugh every day. I cannot imagine my life without you.
I can't wait to see what the future holds for us - Happy Anniversary Baby!


4 comments:
I LOVE YOU! HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!
Happy Anniversary you two! What a moving post-I got teary over your words!
Happy Anniversary, It takes love,faith and commitment to make things work. We were all taught well that just because things get hairy once in a while you don't just give up. If Uncle Mitch and I can make it to 25 years you two can do the same. it takes alot of love, which you guys have an abundance of. We love you two. Aunt Mo
Post a Comment