Tagged by Stevie ...
Does Santa wrap presents or just sit them under the tree?
Wrapped, of course
Colored lights on tree/house or white?
Colored, although my tree has all purple and clear lights. I like it that way.
What is your favorite holiday dish (excluding dessert)?
Scalloped corn.... and cranberry sauce - the kind in a can.
Favorite Holiday memory as a child:
Christmas Eve drive around town, Christmas Card Lane, opening our stockings on mom and dad's bed in the morning.
Do you open a gift on Christmas Eve?
We always opened 1 gift.
How do you decorate your Christmas Tree?
As I already said, purple and clear lights, red bead garland, and lots of ornaments, including some really corny ones, like the "Dunk it!"basketball ornament that Stevie gave to Ray in 1993.
Snow! Love it or Dread it?
Mixed. I liked it in December while I lived in Michigan. Now that I am here, I don't really miss it.
What is your favorite Holiday Dessert?
Chocolate peanut butter fudge and candy cane cookies (which are really just a sugar cookie)
What is your favorite Christmas Song?
I love Trans-Siberian Orchestra's version of all Christmas songs.
Candy Canes -Yuck or Yum?
YUCKY
Favorite Christmas Tradition growing up:
The Christmas Eve drive, putting out cookies and milk for Santa
Least Favorite Christmas Tradition Growing Up:
Having to leave all of my new presents and toys behind while we went to the extended family's Christmas gathering. Of course, I always got more present then, so it wasn't all bad.
Breakfast or Presents First?
It used to be presents first, but Ray's family has to have their breakfast casserole at 7:00 in the morning, so now we do breakfast first.... :)
I am tagging Chantelle and Kate
Friday, December 15, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Hahahaha DUNK IT BABY! What a great gift giver I used to be... I think I've made up for it? Maybe?
DUNK IT!!!! Stevie was the best gift giver!!!! I always got the best gifts from her.... ;)
Post a Comment