Ray and I had Emmy's 3 year old portraits done this evening at Portrait Innovations. Even though we take a million pictures of the kids all the time, I still like having professional portraits done on a regular basis. My mom always took my sister and me to have them done a couple times a year, and I love going back and looking at those portraits from over the years. Anyways, despite the fact that Emmy wouldn't sit still, wouldn't smile, and kept making goofy faces, we actually got several good poses, which of course I purchased 3 times more than I really needed, but I always do! Anyways, Portrait Innovations does a wonderful job, and I would highly recommend them to anyone for any occasion. I am looking forward to Luke's 1st birthday - I plan to have some taken of both the kids together.
A few of my favorites ~





2 comments:
Those are some gorgeous photos! I love the 2nd one, her smile is beautiful!
Tell my darling little sweetheart that I miss her soooooo much!!! Grandma Koerner
Post a Comment