Tuesday, August 14, 2007

What's New?

So I feel like I haven't really been updating much about all of those every day things that we do. Here we go:

Took both kids to the pediatrician this morning - Pook for his 9 month check-up, Emmy for her 3 year check-up. Fairly uneventful, both kids are healthy, growing fine and such. Emmy now weighs just over 30 pounds and Pook is 21 pounds, both about average. They are also a bit taller/longer than average. Blah, blah, nothing exciting.

Pooky is cruising all over the place. And he is constantly cranky. He will be climbing up my pant leg for me to pick him up, and 10 seconds later he is squirming to be put down. So I put him down on the floor, and he cries. I can't win. For the most part though he is still very smily and happy. He is also very ticklish.

Emmy is very-nearly potty-trained. After she turned 3, I told her that big 3 year old girls weren't allowed to go peepee and poopoo in diapers. It's the rule. I didn't make the rule, it's just how it is. Well, since then she is doing fairly well. We still have an accident occasionally, especially with the poopoo, but we are finally getting there. I found that putting her in Pull-ups is a bad idea. She is just in big girl panties now. YAY EMMY!

It is fricken hot outside. It has been 100 degrees or more for over a week now. I really can't wait for the cooler fall temperatures so that we can go outside and play.

I am training at work for my new manager role. It is going pretty well, and I am happy about making more money. Also, Ray got a raise at work! Hooray for more money!

Hmmmm..... I think that is it. Sorry for rambling and getting all random. Time for bed.

No comments: