I took this picture at the end of the visit. Emmy was giving Dr. Koenig a high-five. :)
Wednesday, August 01, 2007
Emmy's 1st Dentist Visit
Emmy had her very first visit at the dentist this morning. She did awesome! I was a bit worried that she would cry and refuse to open her mouth, but she did great! Dr. Koenig was wonderful with her. She told her all about what they were going to do, let her watch a quick dinosaur cartoon to help her relax, and let her pickout a new toothbrush. Then, Emmy got her teeth brushed and flossed, and had a flouride treatment. And Dr. Koenig said that her teeth look great!
I took this picture at the end of the visit. Emmy was giving Dr. Koenig a high-five. :)
I took this picture at the end of the visit. Emmy was giving Dr. Koenig a high-five. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
That is so cute, what a brave girl!
Brave girl indeed (and kudos for bringing a camera along)!
Post a Comment