My cutie Pooky
Crazy Emmy
I cut all my hair off on Monday. Not sure if I like it.
Weekly Update:
- I started my manager role at work this week, and so far it is going well. I am still not used to working so many nights, and I don't like being gone so much, but you have to do what you have to do, right?
- We have all been sick this week, coughing and runny noses. Not fun. Emmy had an especially tough time, she always gets a horrible cough that keeps her up at night. Today has been a lot better, although Ray just started feeling yucky.
- Sunday afternoon, I took Emmy to her friend Jordan's birthday party. It was at a playplace called My Gym, and the kids had a blast running around playing in the ball pit, swinging on the bars and climbing on everything.
- Emmy has a playdate with Wynne tomorrow, which should be fun. We need to get out of this house! It is so terribly hot outside still.... looking forward to fall!


4 comments:
I love your hair! I would love to do that with mine, but I'd end up with a serious afro.
Glad you're liking the manager thing. :)
Hope everone is well soon.
Yeah, that was supposed to be "everyone". :)
I absolutely love your haircut! I'm feeling inspired...
Your hair is adorable!
Post a Comment