1 year ago today, my little Pooky Bear was born - incredible that it has gone by so fast!
Happy birthday Pook! I love you so very much! You are my sweet little guy and you always make me smile. You are such a blessing to our lives. Your sister adores you. You are my daring, adventurous, cheerful baby, and I can't wait to see what you become.


4 comments:
Happy Birthday Luke!!! I hate that I couldn't be there tonight. Hope you guys had a good time!
Happy (belated) birthday Luke!!
It was fabuluous to be there for Luke's 1st Birthday!!! Missy & Ray, thank you so much for letting me come and stay with you. The time I had w/all of you was very special. Love & kisses to each of you and one for Little Bud & my sweetheart :) LYL "Wama Toonoo"
oh, crazy!
this whole time {well a few weeks, lol} we have been going back and forth-hanging out at each others blogs and i just now noticed that our babies have the same b-day! {well, mines a year behind!} but how cool!
Post a Comment