So, my daughter is becoming a bratty big kid (not really, aside from a few incidents, she is very sweet and kind) and now my son is becoming a bully. Poor Baby R - Pook's mission every day is to torment her. And it is easy. All he has to do is touch her leg, and she cries. But even more fun is trying to climb on her back, pull her hair, take her pacifier, yank out her hair bow....
And he does it to Emmy too. Pulling hair is a very funny game. He enjoys chasing her around and climbing on her too. But the difference is Emmy can push him away, or climb up on the couch where he can't reach her. Baby R just sits there and takes it. And cries.
So.... Pooky is the day care bully at our house. My sweet, happy little guy. Hard to believe, but it's true... Not much I can do about it at this age - of course I am discouraging the behavior as best I can, telling him no, telling him to be nice to Baby R, etc. I just feel bad for Baby R. And for me, who spends my whole day consoling a crying baby after my son has just bonked her in the head with a bottle! :)


1 comment:
Ok, when I first started to read this I thought it was deja-vu (like I read it yesterday). Oh wait I did. :)
Once again, I say, how can that sweet, little adorable child be a bully? Mine is the same way (he pulls hair, earrings and just now has started to throw thing - including tantrums).
Those eyes, man those eyes!
Post a Comment